My Favorite Things for March 2020
These are some of my favorite things so far for March! Every once in a while I'll post different things that I'm currently crushing on! I'm new to this game, so no worries, I'm not getting a kick back! 😉 I'll also put as much from Amazon as I can. I love free shipping! Ill compile all of the Amazon available items HERE! You can also click on the images. I like to keep it simple!
1. Revolution of the Soul: Awaken to Love Through Raw Truth, Radical Healing, and Conscious Action by Seane Corn. $13
I have to be honest. I didn't really expect to like this. Seane Corne is a pretty big deal in the yoga community. Especially when it comes to chakra work. She is also huge because of her charity/foundation "Off the Mat and into the World". She does a lot of work with young women who are victims of sexual abuse. These are all great things that I respect her for. I've taken a few hours with her a Yoga Journal conferences. She did some cool things, but I found that I didn't really resonate with her. I can't put my finger on why. However something made me buy her book. I'm so glad I did. It was fantastic. I literally couldn't put it down. Her evolving perspective and mind is truly captivating.
2. HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: Liquid eye-liner, Felt-Tip Liquid Eyeliner $20
Ok I'm a sucker for a good felt tip eyeliner. I find pencil scratchy, I find gel tacky, and those stick things are alright, but felt gets me the shape I want. I like a very precise wing. The problem with all my other felt tip eyeliners was that they would bleed. It was super annoying. Lady Gaga did it right! As she usually does. I found this easy to apply, and it lasted all day and night at the forensics conference I was just at in California. So far I haven't burned through it. Thats always a good sign too!
3. Cuisinart TOA-65 AirFryer Toaster Oven Air Fryer.6 cu ft, Silver. $200. Ok, this one is a splurge, I know. I got it for Christmas so I cant really talk. But I am honestly obsessed with this machine! I make literally everything in it. Like way more than I thought I was going to. My oven takes FOREVER to preheat so This things is a dream! It used to take me 20-25 minutes to make a little pizza for Lilly. I would have to wait for the oven to preheat etc... Now, it take 5-7 minutes! I have cut potatoes and made my own French fries with just a toss of very minimal avocado oil (I don't use olive oil anymore because of the burn rate). Everything tastes good in it, and it can do muck more than air fry. You can toast, bake, broil, etc....it is worth the price tag and more!
4. The Lululemon Align Pant $98. I don't care one little bit how much these cost. Neither should you. I wore these before, during, and after pregnancy. They are my go-to comfy leggings. The ONLY situation where I didnt think they worked, was hot yoga. They are Lululemon's "naked" fit, which is meant to fee barely there, and I'm here for it. Honestly, I have bought these in so many colors that it is super embarrassing at this point. I know some people turn their nose up at Lululemon. Just. try. these. on. Just do it. Send me a DM or email and tell me I'm wrong! Also, no, the link doesn't bring you to Amazon (they have these listed, but a lot of counterfeit items on there right now), but Lululemon has free shipping. If you are an RYT or other fitness professional, you can enroll in their sweat collective program and they will give you an awesome discount.
5. AJ and the Queen on Netflix. Ok, in a world where we all love murder-porn and trashy reality television (I'm not hating, I'm guilty and not embarrassed). This was such a funny, and for the most part light story full of everything that you would want from RuPaul. Sure, Netflix wanted me to watch The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez, and maybe I will. I think that story is very important, but I needed something uplifting this month. This short series filled that gap. I literally binged it over 3 days. I know a normal binge is one night, but I'm tired. So a binge to me is until 11:00p. RuPaul is a drag queen, slighted by her ex who stole 100K, heading out on a cross country tour with an unexpected stowaway. I love drag queens, so this was bound to be a win for me.
6. Jarmazing Products Mason Jar Foaming Soap Dispenser - Black - with 16 Ounce Ball Mason Jar $9.95 for 1 or $16.49 for 2. This simple little thing turns any soap into a foaming hand/face soap! I LOVE foaming soap! Especially for my face! I feel like foaming soap covers all grounds better! I have a video on my @seasideandsage insta highlights that shows how I make my own foaming facial soap (Its called DIY face wash)), and then customize the scent PLUS add in some extra skin care magic with our orange blossom facial soap and some of my favorite oils! Of course, you can use any face wash or hand soap that you already have on hand!
7. Upgraded Eco Friendly Reusable Collapsible Straws, KITOOL 2 Pack Telescopic Stainless Steel Straw Portable Set $9.99 I'll say it. I hate paper straws. They suck. They get all soggy and they make your drink taste weird. I also care about the environment and animals. Poor little creatures should not have to suffer because I hate paper straws. I never remember to bring my plastic straws with me. I found these collapsable metal straws that came in this cute little case! They have rubber ends, and they are super easy to clean! I keep one in my purse and Jason has the other one. It has a little notch so you can add it to a key chain, but its a little too bulky for me to do that.
8. Essence & Stone Co. Essential Oil Vial Necklace $75. So this one isn't on Amazon, but it's a small business and shipping is still free! I used a coupon code (Crystal). The necklace comes in several different stoners (rose quartz, tigers eye, light amethyst, dark amethyst, Obsidian, Blue Lace Agate, Clear Quartz, Howlite, and Smoky Quartz). It has a 29 inch gold plated chain (can adjust to 31"). The necklaces can only fit 3-5 drops of oil, but that's just enough to experience the sweet aroma all day. I ordered the Blue Lace Agate and it's gorgeous! I am definitely getting more colors.
That's all for now folks! I was aiming for 10... but I'd rather not reach. I tried to cover all price points and a ton of different topics. If you know me at all (if you don't... welcome!) I'm all over the place!